A cindarella story. Just in my version. Problem? :P

Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

Special blog. I love you.

Allah. There's no word I can describe how happy I am at 2 June 2010. Things that happened that day were so meaningful.
cause
My first day blogging = Birthday Cikgu Azerai
My first post is about his birthday also! Yeah. First post dalam hidup weh. Ayat agak pelik sikit lah kan. Tapi aku semangat tulis tu! I miss old times.

Haha eh kalau korang nak tau ni post ke 78 aku! *terasa daddy cool seketika*

And when I review my posts. I felt like I am in that time I write those things. I smile, I cried.
I'm in 2010.

Haha aku tak tau lately aku emo je. Hish. Tak awet muda la aku camni kankan?
Oh sambil tulis lagu ni dengar lagu coming home. Feeling habis. Haha dahlah aku taknak touching depan korang. bye nak nangis tepi tingkap sorang sorang


p/s: SK Pandan Indah, Selangor, you meant the world.


1 comment: