A cindarella story. Just in my version. Problem? :P

Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

JIWTBYOLLGPCAIBY!

Justin I love you.

Haha tetiba. But seriously I feel like dying because of this bieber fever.
I feel like dying watching that girl go on stage being "One Less Lonely Girl" Justin.
(he just touch her face. Justin was so cute he respect us)
I feel like dying not to go to the concert.

That is the thing that I most wanted on earth. I would give you my leg for hugging Justin kbye.
Ok Dream is still a DREAM and it will never come true.
NEVER SAY NEVER right justin? But can those words suit my life?
YEAHHH IF YOU COME NEXT YEAR DURING SCHOOL HOLIDAY.
Please don't come when I am in fucking Kuching.
I just can watch you on youtube. SUCKS MUCH.

Oh wondering what my title is?
It is..

Justin I want to be your One Less Lonely Girl PLEASE COME AGAIN I'M BEGGING YA!


"Wazzup Malaysia! Welcome to My World!! I really like to be here coz I found out there's many supporter fans here. Do you know that I have the best fans in the world? And I'll do ANYTHING to see ya smile."

"So, let me say earlier. there's a lot of pretty girls in this stadium. And I was wondering out of you all beautiful girls how many of you are single? How many of you are single? How many of you are lonely?" I WAS LIKE aaaaaAAAAAA!!!!





ok I wanna cry beside the window alone. Bye.

BIEBER FEVER ALMOST KILLING ME.

p/s: Haters back off! He's my One Less Lonely Boy. *Just a dream-Nelly as background music. Selena you are the LUCKIEST ORGANISM ON EARTH bye*


No comments:

Post a Comment