A cindarella story. Just in my version. Problem? :P

Pages

Monday, March 21, 2016

UPDATE: SPM RESULT YAY

I know its kinda late but but but its better late than neverrrr.
I am currently juggling between medic or law, entahlah.
Pray for my success.

As for my SPM result; let the picture do the talking. Alhamdulillah, it is more than what I've expected.
Thank you people. Couldn't have done it without everyone. I remember both ma and abah, tak putus putus keep telling me to be strong. Cikgu cikgu yg believe in me, I remember jalan nak masuk dewan periksa almost every cikgu give me a promising look, angguk sambil sebut nama 'Zil'. Friends, yg dah banyak ajar, dan banyak mintak ajar. Ahmad Syamim Kamel, yg sentiasa ada. All the juniors. I remember waking up on the first day of SPM, sebelah ada kitkat and goodluck note. locker penuh dgn cute goodluck notes siap ada gambar bagai. How I can not be thankful? I also remember masa isi air dkt watercooler before paper bio acik cleaner approached me and told me yg dia doakan semoga semua berjalan lancar. Sungguh, Allah mmg Maha Pemberi Nikmat.

Will update from time to time.
Pray for me.
Bye, Assalamualaikum :D

No comments:

Post a Comment